WilsonHCG - Next generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for WilsonHCG is a comprehensive assessment of WilsonHCG’s recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
WilsonHCG, launched in 2002 by John Wilson (CEO), is a total talent solutions provider operating across North America, U.K./Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
WilsonHCG serves 93 clients which have full end to end RPO contracts in place and eight clients with ongoing project RPO contracts in place (a total of 101 RPO clients). Established RPOs include technology, insurance, retail and engineering/manufacturing; newer RPOs focus on technology (where growth has exceeded 30% for WilsonHCG in 2016), defense and high-tech manufacturing. WilsonHCG offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project RPO, blended RPO and total talent (blended RPO and MSP) models.
WilsonHCG will continue to focus on its mix of RPO, RPO/MSP models and total talent solutions, adapting its delivery structure to meet future talent needs. It will continue its “One-Wilson” high touch, personalized approach; develop its Empower ECOmetrics platform with prescriptive analytics; enhance its services by bringing in relevant expertise; and research and invest in the latest technologies, adding them to WilsonHCG’s ecosystem, if they can add value to its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WilsonHCG’s recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook