WageWorks- Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's benefits administration vendor assessment for WageWorks is a comprehensive assessment of WageWorks' benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peer
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the beneftis administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
WageWorks is a provider of tax-advantages consumer directed health commuter, and employee benefit plans in the U.S.
WageWorks' beneftis administration services offering includes consumer-directed health accounts, commuter accounts, fitness/gym programs, tuition reimbursement, COBRA administration, and private exhange administration.
WageWorks has ~100k clients and serves ~6.5m participants.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WageWork' beneftis administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's deliveryw organization including the location