WNS - Supply Chain Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Supply Chain Management Service Vendor Assessment for WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS suply chain management service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Supply chain and planning managerrs monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of supply chain services and identifying vendor suitability for outsourcing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specailizing in the supply chain services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS has been active in Supply Chain Management for some years, starting out in order management processing and moving into logistics support and supply chain analytics.
WNS SCM practice is separate from its Sourcing & Procurement practice. The organization is matrixed and on a project by project basis. The company's SCM team uses resources from other practices to service clients, including its S&P and Analytics practices. It currently has a focus on the manufacturing sector to grow its SCM business.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS' supply chain management service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and exxamples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook