WNS - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Wipro provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Continues to execute well on six strategic pillars
In particular, in an acceleration in the use of automation in IT services delivery
Has now dealt with two longstanding issues
Q3 FY19 revenues boosted by accelerating topline growth from Digital and Alight deal
Pronounced margin expansion, combination of one-off benefit to G&A and operational levers in “next generation delivery model”
Client mining continues to improve
But still lags peers in the number of very large accounts
This Quarterly Update on Wipro is 15 pages. For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Wipro, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Wipro’s IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue breakdowns
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook