WNS - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on WNS provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Asssessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monnitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selections
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to beachmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
- End of first-year contributions form HealthHelp and Denaili
- Q1 Performance: double-digit CC/CS growth at a lower rate than the previous year
- FY19 guidance revised down to $777-821m
- Pipeline remains positive; expect minimal impact form Brexit
- Growth across verticals excluding the utilities sector
- Futher acquistions likely.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on WNS looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at WNS'IT and BPO fferings, capabilities and market and finanical strengths, including:
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service companents
- Analysis of the profile of the company's targeting and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook