WNS - Property & Casualty BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s property and casualty BPS profile on WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of property and casualty BPS services and identifying vendor suitability for property and casualty BPS RFPs
-H45 Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes WNS’ offerings and capabilities in the property and casualty BPS sector.
WNS has gone through a series of acquisitions in the past years in order to initially enter and thereafter strengthen its property and casualty (P&C) BPS capabilities. More specifically, in 2003, WNS got into P&C by acquiring Town & Country Assistance Ltd, a U.K. based automobiles claims handling company. In 2008, WNS also acquired Chang Ltd, an auto insurance claims processing service provider in the U.K. However, the acquisition of Aviva Global Services in 2008, the holding company of insurance group Aviva's offshore BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) facilities in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and Colombo, valued at $228m, had the biggest impact on WNS' future capabilities, as it was a significant expansion in P&C BPS.
As of the end of 2016, WNS provides services in support of the following lines of insurance: motor/fleet, property, liability, marine, engineering/construction, SMEs, agriculture, worker's comp, strata and other specialty lines.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS’ property and casualty BPS offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including thecompany’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook