WNS- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS's Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and businesss managers looking to benchmarrk themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes WNS’s offerings and capabilities in
Mortgage and Loan BPS. WNS is one of a number of banking operations
services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry
inn 2006, WNS acquired Trinity Partners, a mortgage processing BPS vendor. WNS purchased to pursue the mortgage services business and expand its range of offerings for the banking industry. The focus of the inital BP offeringss was loan administration services. THe M&L BPS business grew until the economic downturn. From 2009 to 2011, because of the financial crisis, the mortgage BPS business revenues declined ~ 50%.
Sincee 2011, the mortgage BPS business has consistently grown. In 2010, WNS initated default management services for leading mortgage servicer and regional bank, both in the U.S. In 2013 to 2014, WNS began delvering services to APAC based banks for document managment, credit checks, and analytics. In 2016, WNS began implementing automation services for compliance processes (e.g., credit checks, HMDA compliance, credit appraisals). In 2018 initiated secondary market services for a client with QC services for underwriting and post-closing activities.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook