WNS - Next Generation Life, Annuities & Pensionns BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's next generationn life, annuities and pensions BPS profile on WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers f Life, annuities and pensions BPS services and identifying vendor suitability for life, annuities and pensions BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business maagers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financical analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS focuses on four main business areas in life annuities, and pensions (LA&P):
- Customer interaction center: phone, mobile, contact center/chat, web emails, and social media
- Operational services: actuarial
- Decison support: actuarial and reseach analytics
- Shared services: procurement and claims supply chain, finance and accounting, HR, payroll and beneftis administration, consulting services
WNS operates as a fully licensed TPA administrator in all 44 U.S. states which have this regulatory requirement.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS’ next generation life, annuities and pensions BPS offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capabilities including toolsets and the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook