WNS- Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In digital marketing, WNS provides campaign management, content management, and strategy consulting with the majority of its services in analytics, knowledge management, and research.
Digital marketing analytics are part of the WNS Analytics practice, which was established in 2003 and began supporting marketing clients in 2008. It currently has ~2.5k staff in the U.S., the U.K., the Philippines, India, South Africa, and Romania, supporting ~95 analytics clients across verticals.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS’ digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.