WNS Denali - Procurement TransformationWho is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s procurement transformation profile on WNS Denali is a comprehensive assessment of WNS Denali’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of procurement transformation services and identifying vendor suitability for procurement services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the F&A and Supply Chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS initially offered downstream procurement services as an adjacency to its F&A BPS offerings. Its offerings to the procurement function were expanded upstream in January 2017 by acquiring Denali Sourcing Services. WNS Denali's offerings include advisory, BPS, and digital services.
Since the acquisition, WNS Denali has scaled globally. Currently WNS Denali:
• Has ~3,800+ employees, delivering S2P and AP processing services to more than 90 clients
• Supports ~27,000+ projects across 150 indirect categories
• Touches $95+bn of spend
• On average brings in about 12% in savings.
WNS Denali looks at procurement as an end-to-end ecosystem and relies on a five-level maturity model to co-create fit-for-purpose solutions for its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS Denali’s procurement offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization, including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook