WNS - Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport and Hospitality profile on WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specialzing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS was established in 1996 as a captive center of British Airways. It two largest segments of business are travel and hospitality sector and shipping and logistics. For the travel setor, WNS provides revenue management, F&A, fulfillment services, customer experinces services, analytics, digtial marketing, technology development and system integration and consulting and automation.
It has ~4.5k employees dedicated to customer experiences services for the travel, transportation, and hospitality sector supporting voice, chat, social meida, email, SMS, web, IVR andd white mail interactions in ~30 languages. It has ~50 clients including airlines, hotels, car retnal companies, cruise lines, OTAs, travel management companies, timeeshare companies, tour operators, airports, travel technology companies, and GDS providers.
WNS has a travel-focused toolkit consisting of digital learning platorm, a hiring and training methodology, an analytics suite, a technology and automation solution, and a range of travel domain-specific offerings such as guests relations and fulfillment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS' customer experience services in travel, ransporationn, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and finanical strengths, including:
- Identification of thte company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estamtes
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites