WNS - Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport and Hospitality profile on WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specialzing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS was established in 1996 as a captive center of British Airways. It two largest segments of business are travel and hospitality sector and shipping and logistics. For the travel setor, WNS provides revenue management, F&A, fulfillment services, customer experinces services, analytics, digtial marketing, technology development and system integration and consulting and automation.
It has ~4.5k employees dedicated to customer experiences services for the travel, transportation, and hospitality sector supporting voice, chat, social meida, email, SMS, web, IVR andd white mail interactions in ~30 languages. It has ~50 clients including airlines, hotels, car retnal companies, cruise lines, OTAs, travel management companies, timeeshare companies, tour operators, airports, travel technology companies, and GDS providers.
WNS has a travel-focused toolkit consisting of digital learning platorm, a hiring and training methodology, an analytics suite, a technology and automation solution, and a range of travel domain-specific offerings such as guests relations and fulfillment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS' customer experience services in travel, ransporationn, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and finanical strengths, including:
- Identification of thte company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estamtes
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook