WNS- CX Services in Energy and Utility
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Energy and Utility report on WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS has proprietary suite of domain platforms for operational and interaction analytics, customer behavior analytics, self service and automation, customer gamification, and collections. It has approximately 54 energy and utility clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the energy and utility sectors, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook