WNS - Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of WNS is a comprehensive assessment of WNS’ automation-centric service offerings and capabilities in support of business process transformation designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
WNS has a proprietary solution for process automation, WNS Robotics & Digital Automation TRAC, that it positions as an “all-encompassing suite of industry-specific and cross-industry solutions, that unifies key components of Consulting, Domain, and Technology into a single framework, delivering what is a rapid and seamless Digital and Automation journey.” Automation technologies used include third-party bots, desktop automation, web automation, and custom-developed
automation, which are combined with both proprietary and third-party platforms to offer new digital process models.
WNS’ deployment methodology, 4D, encompasses:
- Diagnosis, a feasibility study to identify high-level implementation areas and potential benefits
- Design, a detailed study of the process/activities in scope and production of the solution design
- Development, configuration, and coding of WBOT scripts, test case creation, and environment set-up
- Deployment, covering user acceptance testing, production environment setup, and deployment on user desktops.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of WNS’ offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization for delivering business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s RPA and AI-based services customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for the company’s RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook in achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology.