Virtusa - Digital Banking Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assesssment for Virtusa is a comprehensive assessment of Virtusa's Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- SOurcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking service RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
THis NelsonHall assessment analyzes Virturas's offerings and capabilities in Digtal Banking services. Virtusa is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Virtussa is a global provider of digital engineering and IT outsourcing services. Virtusa began as an engineering-oriented company and has worked with banking clients for more than two decades
Virtusa acquired Polaris Consulting Services, on 3, March 2016. Polaris focused on delivering services to the banking industry. Polaris was a major vendor to a global bank and developed and supported the bank's digital channel in ~120 countries.
The merger of Virtusa and Polaris allowed Virtusa to combine capabilities from across domins including:
- Industry segments: consumer banking and capital marketss/risk management
- Services: engineering and hosting
Scope of the Report
The report provies a comprehensive and objective analysis of Virtusa's Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- ANalysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations