Virtusa- Blockchain Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s blockchain services vendor assessment for Virtusa is a comprehensive assessment of Virtusa’s blockchain offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within blockchain
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of blockchain as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the blockchain industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Virtusa launched its blockchain unit in 2015 as an exploratory business unit evaluating the commercial viability of distributed ledger technology. This initial unit was located within the company's fintech lab, and at the time was focused exclusively on BFSI applications. The launch of this unit predated the company's majority stake acquisition in Polaris, through whom Virtusa provides the majority of its blockchain services today.
Virtusa does not disclose its blockchain-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from blockchain projects at $2m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Virtusa’s blockchain offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).