VirtualArmour - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on VirtualArmour is a comprehensive assessment of VirtualArmour’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
VirtualArmour’ss offers a range of cybersecurity services including:
- Security operations
- Risk and compliance
- Threat intelligence
- Endpoint security
- Cloud security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Infrastructure security.
VirtualArmour’s services are provided by its Security Operations Centers (SOCs) operating in a semi-follow the sun model located in Middlesbrough, U.K., and Salt Lake City, Utah. Additionally, VirtualArmour is investigating the build a SOC in Denver, Colorado.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of VirtualArmour’s managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook