VirtualArmour - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on VirtualArmour is a comprehensive assessment of VirtualArmour’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
VirtualArmour’ss offers a range of cybersecurity services including:
- Security operations
- Risk and compliance
- Threat intelligence
- Endpoint security
- Cloud security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Infrastructure security.
VirtualArmour’s services are provided by its Security Operations Centers (SOCs) operating in a semi-follow the sun model located in Middlesbrough, U.K., and Salt Lake City, Utah. Additionally, VirtualArmour is investigating the build a SOC in Denver, Colorado.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of VirtualArmour’s managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.