Valtech- Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on Valtech is a comprehensive assessment of Valtech’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Valtech provides digital and e-commerce platform development, web and mobile technology consulting, design and implementation, and digital marketing services including campaign management and analytics.
Valtech has ~2.2k employees in ~38 offices in 16 countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., Ukraine, and U.S.
Valtech's offerings are grouped into two areas, Build and Run. Web, mobile, and e-commerce applications; platform selection, development, and implementation; and design data flow management fall under the Build category.
Under Run, Valtech offers digital marketing campaign management, digital marketing design and consulting, and data management and analytics services. Analytics services provides the largest share of the Run revenues. The company does not offer media buying.
Valtech provides its digital marketing services from onshore and nearshore locations, with a focus on delivery at the local market level. It generally has at least partial onsite presence, with centralized global account management for its multinational clients. A typical country split will have ~2/3 of resources in development (such as engineers, programmers, project managers, and user experience managers) and the remaining resources dedicated to analytics, campaign and channel management, conversion rate optimization, personalization, and automation.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Valtech’s digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.