VXI - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Customer Experience Services on VXI is a comprehensive assessment of VXI's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
VXI Global Solutions (VXI) is a private CX services provider, headquartered in Los Angeles. It was established in 1998 opening a call center in California. In December 2014 it acquired ITO and R&D technology development company Symbio. Symbio which is headquarted in Dallas, with centers in Silicon Valley, Finland, Seden, China and Taiwan provides application maintenance.
In 2016, PE Carlyle Group acquired 70% stake from Bain Capital for $630m. VXI is the largest portfolio company in Carlyle's Asia Growth Fund in 2017.
VXI provides customer care, inbound and outbound sales, technical support, order processing and fullfillment, reservation, retention and loyalty management, back-office support and market reseaarch services. It has ~28k employees in 42 centers supporting 20 languages from the U.S., Guatemala and Jamaica, the Philippines and China, where it entered in 2001.
It has ~28k employees in 42 centers supporting 20 languages from the U.S., Guatemala and Jamaica, the Philippines and China, where it entered in 2001.
VXI has 50 clients in banking, financial services, and insurance, manufacturing and high-tech sector, retail and e-commerce, telecom and media, travel, transportation, and hospitality, and energy and utility sectors
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of VXI digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook