VXI - CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Retial and CPG regort on VXI is a comprehensive assessment of VSI's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisint g suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFP
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business mangers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
VXI aims to capture the increasing demand by CPG manufactureres to leverage returning customer to major e-commerce weebssites. With its thrid-party mediationservices, it also looks to benefit from the growth of ssmall enterprises and consumer goods clients reaching new customers through e-coomerce platforms.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a commprehensive and objective analysis of VXI customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retial and CPG sectorss, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook