Unisys - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Unisys provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelssonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developstrategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, slaes and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q2 2018 Performance:
- Services growth supported by BPS
- Technology revenues in line with expectations
- Bookings at the strongest growth in years.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Unisys, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Unisys' IT and BPO offerings, capabilities and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdown
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targetings strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengthss, weaknessess and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook