Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing straegies to target services opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales annd business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT sservices sector
Key Findings & Highlights
- Departure of CEO sparks strategy refresh exercise: has reaffirmed the overall direction of last three years, though there are some nuanced changes in emphasis
- New CEO starts in Jamuary 2018, with many qualities and experiences that make him eminently suitable for this company and this role. Likely to be a heavy emphasis in 2018 on sharpening executions. May also lead, perhaps in the mid-term, to an expansion in sales and marketing investment and a rsurgence of M&A activity in targeted areas of diagital to fil gaps or realative weaknesses in profile.
Increasing local onshore presence in the U.S., setting up four development centers which will also house innovation hubs. The first three have been announced.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook