Ultimate Software - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Ultimate Software is a comprehensive assessment of Ultimate Software’s HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., headquartered in Weston, Florida, is a provider of cloud based HR software, delivered through a SaaS (software as a service) model.
Ultimate Software's UltiPro HCM offering provides the following modules and features:
- Core HR
- Reporting and Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Talent Management
- Perception (employee engagement platform).
UltiPro modules are sold separately but not as standalone (other than UltiPro Perception), in that core HR must be in place to adopt other modules; minimum module requirements include:
- Core HR: including payroll, benefits, reporting and analytics
- Talent acquisition: recruiting and/or onboarding
- Workforce management: including workforce planning, time and attendance, and leave of absence
- Talent management: including performance management and succession management.
Ultimate Software primarily targets small market (<500 employees) and middle market organizations (500 to 15k employees) headquartered in North America, with capability to support long tail multi-country locations.
Approximately 12% of clients have global locations and employees across ~150 countries, ~99% are North America based, and 1% are EMEA based.
While Ultimate Software does not go to market with industry-specific solutions, its platform is enabled with capabilities and features to support most industry-specific requirements. Top industry representation across its clients includes manufacturing, finance and insurance, technology, healthcare, business services, and retail.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Ultimate Software’s Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.