Transcom - Multi-channel CMS: Delivering Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Multi-cannel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Cusomter Experience profile on Transcom is a comprehensive assessment of Transcom's offering and capablities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendors suitablitiy for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managerss looking to benchmark themslves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Transcom WorldWide AB (Transcom) is a public company listed on NASDAQ Stockhol and headquarted in the Swedish capital. It provides custoemr management services including customer care, technical support, sales, retention, and early collection services. The company also offers interpretation services.
In 2016, it divested its Dansih credit management business and continued its nearshore expanssion in Europe, for example opening a new center in Poland. It also exited Colombia and reorganized its regional and managment structure with a focus on English-speaking markets such s U.S., U.K., and Australia, as well as selected European markets
Transcom has ~30k employees in 52 delivery centers across 20 countries, providing support in 33 languages. It has ~400 clients.
Its multichannel support covers the customer lifecycle, with services offered over voice and digital channels.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Transcom's CMS multi-channel offerings and capablities and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strrengths, challenges and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer based including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contraccts
- Analysis of the company's offering and key service components
- Analysis of the compnay's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations