Tieto- IoT Service
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's IoT Services Vendor Assessment for Tieto is a comprehensive assessment of Titeot's IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitablity for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Tieto formally launched its data-driven business (DDB) in July 2016. DDB does not provide big data and analytics technology services as standalone offerings, but focuses on new business models and new products arising form the use of data. DDB has focused initially on IoT.
DDB is therefore positioned as an innovation incubator with a foucs on identifying existing IP based on a fail fast approach.
DDB is a formal seervice line with its own P&L and delivery, and portfolio responsibility.
DDB in ramp-up mode and had a headcount of 30 at the end of 2016.
Scope of the Report
The sreport provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tfieto's IoT sservice offerings, capablities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components, accelerators and platforms
- Revvenues estimate
- Identification of the company''s strategy, emphasis and new development
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknnesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook