Tieto- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Genreration Weatlh and Asset (W&A) Mangement Operations Services vendor assessment for Tieto is a comprehensive assessment of Tieto's Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital marekt process outsourcing and identifying vendoor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investorss specializing n the ssupport services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Tieto's offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. Tieto is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Tieto Oyj is a Finland headquartered IT services, software and BPS company focused on delivering services to Nordic market. As of June 2017, Tieto had:
- Employees: 13,720, based in 20 countries
- Revenues: ~€1.5bn, of which ~25% is from the finanical services industry.
Tieto began its in wealth and asset management with software in the form of prodducts such as AbcSec and the Pro family of products. Later, Tieto added BPS by working with Credo, a joint venture of Scandinavian banks. Ceerdo, which was started in 2001, delivers operations processing services. Tieto began its wealth and asset maagement BPS activities with Cerrdo in April 2015. It took mangement responsibilities for Cerdo-owwned delivery center based in Sweden. Tieto delivered wealth and asset mangement BPS serrvices to Cerdo's existing clients, and would then expand over time to include additonal clients and processes. In addition, putside of W&A BPS, the Cerdo contract provides administrative payment services for its clinets. In 2016, Cerdo was dissolved as an entity; its ongoing activities to be delivered by Tieto. Tieto now also delivers ITS and hosting services for the banks perviously serviced by Cerdo
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of W&A opertion services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's streengths, weaknessses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the compnay's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the llocation of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook