Tieto - Digital Banking Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Tieto is a comprehensive assessment of Tieto’s Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Tieto’s offerings and capabilities in Digital Banking services. Tieto is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Tieto Oyj began its activities in digital banking services in the mid-1990s creating an internet bank for Nordea Bank, the first such bank in the Nordics.
Since then Tieto has implemented additional channels (e.g., mobile) for many banks, as each channel became viable in the marketplace. As part of providing channel enablement, Tieto has developed customer experience capabilities to enhance the channel experience for customers.
In the past few years, Tieto has been adding digital services focused on open banking and back-office services. These services automate operations delivery and link into the customer engagement services. A key area of focus for these capabilities for Tieto has been in value-added payment services, which started with invoicing.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tieto’s Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.