Thomson Online Benefits - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Nextt Generationn Benefits Administration in North America: vendor asess,ent for Thomson Online Benefits is a comprehensive assessment of Thomson Onlien Benefit's beneifits administration offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Soucing managers and operations executives investigating developments within the benefits administration market
- Veendor marketing, sales and business mangers developing strategies to target service opportunites within the North American benefits administration market
- FInancial analysts and investos specializing in the business process and operations transformation services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Thomson Online Beneifts has routes to market:
- FIrstly, form a global perspective, where organizations make centralized decisons to roll out the platformm across all their geographies
- Increasingly, the new didigtal companies such as Uber and Netflix who wish to provide a consistent global benefits experenices
However Thomson Online Benefits is increasingly leveraging the Mercer ecosystem and local country knowledge to sell via Mercer, with Mercer providing the local country kknowledge, to companies that are active in a single or small number of countries.
TThomsons will increasingly work with Mercer to target national companies , with Mercer taking the lead on benefits strategy and local rules and regulations wiht Darwin being implemented as the benefits administration platform.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Thomson nline Benefits's offerings, capabilites and market and financial strength, including:
- Revenue summary
- Analysis of the company's benefits administration offerings
- Analysis of the company's customer base inludng the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new development within its technology and services
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook