Tech Mahindra- Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport and Hospitality profile on Tech Mahindra's offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
The company has supported travel, transportation, and logistics clients for ~15 years and provides ITO services such as airline ERP implementations, CRM implementations, transport management system (TMS), and warehouse management system (WMS) implementation. In terms of customer experience services, TechM BPS provides inbound and outbound sales, order fulfillment, transacction processing, payment collections, customer care, customer analaytics, retention management, reporting, and performance managemnt.
Across the IITO and business process services, the travel practive has ~50 clients including airlines, logistics players, railroad companies, hosibitality companies, hotels and casino chaings, OTAs, and airports. Approximately seven clients use Tech Mahindra's business process services. The company had ~2k employees supporting the sector.
TechM BPS utilizes a set of proprietary tools for atuomation, channel mangement, and social media interactions within the travel space. It has also developed a proprietary customer experience services framework called Carexa
To enhance its digital consulting services, in June 2016, Tech Mahindra acquired U.K. digital transformation and innovation firms The BIO Agency for ~£22m. BIO offers service designe, digital strategy, e-commerce and connected product development and product and service innovation. In customer experience, the agency has undertaken web and portal development projects for a logistic brand and customer experence innovation for airlines and hotels.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.