Tech Mahindra - Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advanced Digital Workplace Services Vendor Assessment for Tech Mahindra is a comprehensive assessment of Tech Mahindra’s digital workplace services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital workplace services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in digital workplace
Key Findings & Highlights
Tech Mahindra provides end-user computing services as part of its Infrastructure Management Services division (IMS). This also includes datacenter, cloud, networks, security, apps support, and IT operations. It supports ~425k end-users and deals with ~2.2m incidents per annum. It
positions its Digital Workplace Services capabilities across three broad
areas, which include:
- User experience: ability to work anytime, anywhere on any device. This includes personalization of services based on preferences, SLA expectations, and taking a role approach
- Business agility: with ease of set-up and provisioning, flexibility to ramp resources and capabilities up and down, while creating a secure endpoint management capability
- Future-ready IT/workplace: greater use of analytics and machine learning to reduce operational costs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tech Mahindra’s digital workplace service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook