Tata Consultancy Services - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR Services profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of GDPR services and identifying vendor suitability for GDPR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes TCS’ offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
TCS' services for GDPR are primarily within the GRC and privacy and data groupings. They are currently heavily focused on the advisory and implementation services, with few clients having reached an ongoing management of compliance. GDPR has, however, resulted in the expansion of relationships with new and existing clients into more of the service groupings (e.g. identity and access management), as clients aim to implement best practices.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of