Tata BSS- Digital Banking service
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digtital Banking Services Vendor Assessment fo Tata BSS is a comprehensive assessment of Tata BSS' Digital Banking Service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managerss monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking services RFPs
- Vendor marketing , sales and business mangers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investor specializing in the support
Key Findings & Highlights
Tata Business Support Service Limited (Tata BSS) began delivering operational support services to finanical insitutions in 2007, with a contract from Tata Motor Finance to deliver collection services. In 2012, Tata BSS started itss retail banking BPS business with a contract with HDFC Bank to deliver collection services. The next major expansion began in January 2015, when Tata BSS started collection monies for Middle Eastern banks (Gulf Country Club), primarily in Dubai.
Tata BSS hegan its digital banking services in 2015 as its collectionn services required field force automation tools to enable its agents to efficiently collection services required field force automation tools to enable its agents to effciently collect nonie across across multiple market in India. Collections in India are fragmented, with most vendor providing services in only one state. Tata BSS provides services accrosss all states in India, including international lenders. Over time, it has expanded itss digital services to cover both collections and (more recently) originations and customer mangement.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Tata BSS' Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and finaniacal strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the comapny's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of company's delivery organizations including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook