TaskUS - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on TaskUs is a comprehensive assessment of TaskUs’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support servicessector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TaskUs has ~11k employees based in the U.S., the Philippines, Mexico, Taiwan, and through partner sites in Colombia and El Salvador supporting ~29 languages.
It delivers over half of its services on digital channels such as email, web and mobile chat, social media, and social messengers.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TaskUs digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.