Targeting Cloud Based HR Services
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Targeting Cloud Based HR Services report is a comprehensive market assesment report desined for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developmentss within Cloud Based HR Services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target BPS service opportunities within Cloud Based HR Services
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IS services and Cloud Based HR Services sector
Scope of the Report
The reoprt analyzes the global market for Cloud Based HR Services and address the following questions:
- What are the top drivers for adoption of Cloud Based HR Services?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by users of Cloud Based HR Services?
- What factors are inhibiting user adoption of Cloud Based HR services?
- What is the average contract length for Cloud Based HR Services, and how is this changing?
-What pricing mechanisms are typically used within Cloud Based HR Services, and how is this changing?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the Cloud HR BPS/MPHRO market by geography
- What is the market size and projected growth for the Cloud HR BPS/MPHRO market by geography?
- Who are the leading Cloud HR BPS/MPHRO vendors?
- What combination of services is typically provided within Cloud Based HR Services contracts, and how is this chanaging?
- What is the current pattern of delviery locations used for Cloud Based HR Services, and how is this changing?
- What new developments have occured in the last year and how is this changing?
- What are the challenges and cucessess factorss within Cloud Based HR Services?
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analyssi of the cloud based HR servcies industry and cloud based HR services trends consistss of 73 pages.
Due to the continued adoption of cloud based HR systems, vendors have expanded their cloud based HR services, which includes pre-development, deployment and post-deployment.
Pre-deployment services focus on HR cloud consulting services; deployment services focus on thhe implemenation of a SaaS based HR system, including SuccessFactors Employee Central, Workday HCM, Oracle HCM Cloud, or a vendor proprietary HR system; and post-deployment services includ AMS and HR BPS.
Many HR BPaaS vendors have adopted an agnostiic cloud based platform strategy, supporting SuccessFactors, Workday, and Oracle HCM Cloud. Approximately 25% of vendors exclusively support one particular cloud platform, and ~35% of vendors have preferred HR cloud technology.
In the last 12 months, vendors have been enhancing their HR BPaaS capablilities by developing tools and enables to improve speed of deployment offering additional services, and expanding post deployment support services. Cloud based HR techology vendors have been focusing ( and will continue to foucs) investments on enhancing the user experience and expanding talent mangement capablities.
Transforming/updating exisitng HR processes and systems in a sustainable model is the top driver for clouud based HR services. Having the flexibility of operating on a cloud based HR system, including access to product innovations and the ease of supporting future growth, is also an important dirver among organizations.
Desire to leverage previous technology investments and other competing priorities for organizations are the top barriers to cloud based HR services
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook