TTEC - Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on TTEC is a comprehensive assessment of TTEC’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TTEC entered the digital marketing services space in August 2013 with the acquisition of digital marketing agency, WebMetro, which became part of the Customer Growth Services division. WebMetro provided paid search, SEO, mobile search, user engagement, conversion rate optimization services, and online media strategies.
In March 2015, TTEC rebranded WebMetro to 'Revana Digital', embedding WebMetro's offerings in digital marketing, analytics, and technology acquisition into Revana Growth Services' sales and marketing division.
The Revana Digital subsidiary primarily provides campaign management, with performance management analytics and optimization.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TTEC’s digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook