TELUS International- Social Media Customer Experience Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Social Media CX Services profile on TELUS International is a comprehensive assessment of TELUS International’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CX services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the CX Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
The CCC acquisition boosted TELUS International's content moderation and social media services with a portfolio of accounts and scale of human moderators, trust and safety specialists, and community managers in Europe. The domain expertise allows TELUS International to replicate its content moderation capabilities across a multinational footprint. With the growing breadth and depth of social media CX services requirements by companies, TELUS International is conducting proactive pitches as upselling and cross-sell opportunities to existing clients. Its target roles are Chief Customer Officer and Chief Marketing Officer.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TELUS International’s CX services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook