TCS- Supply Chain Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Supply Chain Management Services Vendor Assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ supply chain management service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Supply chain and planning managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of supply chain services and identifying vendor suitability for outsourcing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the supply chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS has a significant capability in SCM BPS, with ~7,800 FTEs supporting delivery across six regions, in ~21 languages. SCM BPS is a major growth opportunity within the BPS market, and as such is of increasing importance to TCS.
TCS' SCM BPS offerings include SC operations, logistics & distribution, order management, and aftermarket services:
• SC operations - demand management, SC design, SC planning, global order processing, manufacturing scheduling, replenishment, parameters monitoring, demand driven MRP, inventory optimization, data analytics, and insights reporting
• Logistics & distribution - delivery mode & logistics partner processing, warehouse coordination, transport optimization and coordination with AR, sales & logistics for POD, RR, and documentation
• Order management - quotation management, order receipt, entry & validation, credit check, inventory check, service terms coordination, and orders processing
• Aftermarket services - warranty management, spares management and return material authorization.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ supply chain management service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook