TCS – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesfroce Services Vendor Assessment for TCS is a comprehenisve assessment of TCS' Salesforce service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor iability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Finanical analysts and investors specializing in IT services and digital
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS 'Salesforce practice is a horizontal service line that falls, from an organization standpoint, within Enterprise Application Services (EAS), which also includes practices around SAP, Oracle, and Mirosoflt applications.
In the past yeaars, TCS' Salesforce practice has had several priorities:
- Expanding its capabilities to advisory services (market, product, and operating model stategy) provided earlier in the project lifecycle, before the selection of SFDC Clouds by the client, from business process re-engineering, Salesforce (SFDC) application configuration, integration with other applications, and application development
- Maintaining its high growth, through a standardization approach in sales and marketing, and in recuritment, and throuugh investment in automation on the delivery side
- Going to market with other organizations, primarily with other TCS units, and also with SFDC and ISV partners (e.g. Apttus).
Note that SFDC is a client of TCS for its software product engineering needs.
Scope of the Report
The repot provides a comprehensive and objective analsysis of TCS' Salesforce service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength including:
-Analysis of the company's offeerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook