TCS - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quaterly Update on TCS provides a snapshot of developments at TCS in the last quarter. IT accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key vendor Assessment prrogram.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and busines managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clientss on vendor selection
- Venodr marketing, sales and business managers looking to bechmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and inveestors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q2 FY19: another very strong fquarter with accelerating growth in BFSI and retail
- Third consecutive quarter of accelerating revenue growth, entirely organic
- Ongoing acceleation of revenue growth from 'Digital', up nearly 60% y/y to 28.1% of otal revenues with management highlighting growth in widespread growth digital across verticals and geos. 'Digital' includes transformational activity within outsourcing contracts
- Continuing improvement in two largest verticals, BFSI and retailm which trailed overall
- Number of $100m+ accounts and $20m+ acconts continue to grow
- Business 4.0 framework is helping gain mindshare for large digital transformation opportunities
- Margin reaches target margin rage
Outlook for H2 FY19 remains confident
Q2 bookings same level as Q! (book to bill <100%); management expressing confidence of ending FY19 with double digit growth
Increasing emphasis on importnace of 'location independent' Agile at scale and its drive to achieve 100% Agile by 2020
Re-imagining campus hiring process
Launched an online National Qualification Test for 2019 batch of grads and postgrads.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on TCS, looking at financial preformance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at TCS' IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.