TCS - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on TCS provides a snapshot of developments at TCS in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS saw broad based growth across regions and verticals in Q1 FY17.
BFSI growth picked up slightly following the ramp up of insurance megadeals.
Management highlights that “Digital” services and solution now account for 25.0% of overall company revenue.
Operating margin increased for the first time in eleven quarters but is still below the company’s target margin range.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on TCS, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at TCS’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.