TCS- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Services Vendor Assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes TCS’ offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. TCS is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
In 2009, TCS entered the W&A BPS industry with two major engagements:
- Citibank: in late 2008/early 2009 TCS acquired Citigroup Global Services Limited (CGSL), the India based captive BPS arm of Citi, to broaden its portfolio of IT and BPS services in the BFS sector (which included operations for wealth and asset management business processes). Citi’s W&A capabilities included transfer agency, fund accounting, fund
administration, and reconciliation services
- Fortune 100 Global investment bank: TCS acquired its servicing platform in 2009. In 2012, a delivery center was opened in Guadalajara, as part of its W&A BPS services delivery.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ W&A operations services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook