TCS - Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes TCS’s offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. TCS is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
TCS began delivering M&L BPS services in 2002 with a global bank providing data entry and management services. Two years later it began delivering support for retail, commercial, and correspondent mortgage originations for first and second mortgages. In 2008, TCS established an onshore delivery for M&L BPS by acquiring onshore U.S. delivery capacity.
Today, TCS supports ~345 mortgage processes (voice and non-voice) and ~30 commercial lending processes across the loan life cycle which includes origination, loan servicing, and default servicing. TCS supports the entire value chain of operations for residential mortgage and loan operations across North America, LATAM, Europe, MEA and APAC region through its expanding global locations across India, Philippines, US, and Mexico. (See Delivery for additional detail). In the past year, it has added three new delivery centers in second-tier Indian cities
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook