TCS- Next Generation Life, Annuities & Pensions BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Life, Annuities and Pensions BPS profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
-Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Life, annuities and pensions BPS services, and identifying vendor suitability for life, annuities and pensions BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services secor.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS offers it services to life insurers, annuity providers, retirement service/pension providers, ande closed book consolidators. It is a licensed TPA in the U.S. and the U.K. and has experience in managing over 20 types of life, annuities and ppensions products including:
- Protection: life cover, personal protection, income protection, critical illness cover, term life, whole life, UL, VUL, fixed premium UL, and group life.
- Annuities: fiexed, indexed, deferred annuity variables annuity, flexible retirement annuities
-Individual pensions: DB and DC plans, Roth/IRAs, personal stakeholders pensions, and bonds
- Corporate/workplace pensions: group personal, stakeholder and occupational pensions, super products, employer (auto-enrollment), 401K, and 403b.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS' next generation life, annuities and pensions BPS offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Indentification of the company's
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization includiing the location of delivery locations