TCS- Next Generation Life, Annuities & Pensions BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Life, Annuities and Pensions BPS profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
-Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Life, annuities and pensions BPS services, and identifying vendor suitability for life, annuities and pensions BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services secor.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS offers it services to life insurers, annuity providers, retirement service/pension providers, ande closed book consolidators. It is a licensed TPA in the U.S. and the U.K. and has experience in managing over 20 types of life, annuities and ppensions products including:
- Protection: life cover, personal protection, income protection, critical illness cover, term life, whole life, UL, VUL, fixed premium UL, and group life.
- Annuities: fiexed, indexed, deferred annuity variables annuity, flexible retirement annuities
-Individual pensions: DB and DC plans, Roth/IRAs, personal stakeholders pensions, and bonds
- Corporate/workplace pensions: group personal, stakeholder and occupational pensions, super products, employer (auto-enrollment), 401K, and 403b.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS' next generation life, annuities and pensions BPS offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Indentification of the company's
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization includiing the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook