TCS- Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital customer Experience Services on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilites of exxisting suppliers of CXS and identying vendor sutability for CXS RFPss
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2017, TCS has revamped services portfolio substantially, in tune with its 'Business 4.0' vision. TCS seervice line organization includes three broad divison: Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), incluing CX services, Consulting & Services Integration, Digital Transformation Services, incluuding TCS Interactive.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key seervice components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook