TCS - Cyber Resiliency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes TCS’ offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
TCS has organized its Cyber Security Practice around:
• Cyber advisory services
• Cyber implementation services
• Cyber managed services
• Platform security as a service including SIEM and VM aaS; managed detection and response; cyber intelligence aaS; email, web and web application firewall aaS; DLP and encryption aaS; and cloud access security brokerage aaS.
Services are provided using a SOCs of which the majority are client specific.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook