TCS - Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport and Hospitality profile on TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt thier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS began supporting customer experience services in travel, transport, hospitality in he late 1900s. It pprovides customer care, sales, bookings, ticketing, loyalty management, disruption management, analytics, consulting, and automation services. It also delivers digital services including marketing services, as well as aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO).
TCS Has ~60 sector clients including full services and low-cost airlines, hotel and esort chains, aircraft manufactuers, and travel services providers supported by ~9k employees.
Through its Innovation Labs, TCS develop mobile application, unifed agent desktops with contextual awareness and tablet based applications
TCS' digital transformation reimagination framework adopts the capabilities of mobility and pervasive computing, big data and analytics, social media, cloud, and AI and robotics.
TCS has a dedicated travel and hospitality domain academy with nano learning modules and gamification features, to train employees in digital and industry-specific skills.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensivee and objective analysis of TCS' customer experiencee services in travel, transporation, and hospitality offerings and capablities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's oofferings and key service components
- Analysis of the compabt's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook