TCS- Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cognitive IT Infrasturucture Management Services Vendor Assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS' cognitiive IT infrasturcture management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing supplierss of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Veendor makreting, salees and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure managment services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services as part of its Cognitive Business Operations. It adopts a vendor agnostic approach to cognitive IT infrastructure managemtn and will deploy third-party vendor platformsincluding IBM Watson, IPSoft, Wipro holmes, and arago from HIRO as well as its own ignio platfrom throgu its Enterprise Intelligent Automation (EIA) unit.
TCS summarizes its approach to cognitive infrasturcture as using methods and tools availeb to digeest make sense, create insights (thinking), continue to learn ( deep learning and machine learning), to execute (automation), and to deliver business value metrics.
TCS has ~400 personnel within Digitate, ~40k personnel within Cognitive Business Operations, of which NelsonHall estimates ~2k FTEs are dedicated to supporting cognitive IT infrasturcture management services.
Scope of the Report
THe report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria's IoT services offerings capabilities and markets and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key serrvice components, acceleators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook