TCS - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Infrastruture Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment fo TCS is a comprehensive assessment of TCS' cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identfying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts andd investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS is developing brokerage capabilites to appeal to all steakholders within a digtal enterprise. It is seeing business 4.0 enterprise take up to 18 months to move their workloads to the cloud, with on-premise playing a part for various reasons. Therefore the hybrid ecosystems is integral. TCS has developed a digital value broker capability, where it is shifting toe more project-based operations (infrasturcture and applications engineers by industry capabilites), Where it seeks to move brokerage from waterfaull to 100 percent agile and DevOps. TCS aims to be the custodian of digtal initatives, wheree it will apply new metrics (i.e., time to introduce new capabilities, number of automation artifacts created, CX management, APIs created for ecosystem interaction). TCS is further developing skill set to be able to broker multiple couds on behalf of clients.
Digital value broker is delivered through Cloud Exponence platfrom, which is mainly TCS IP, with third-party tools. It is persona-based, providing a single-ane of glass view across publlic cloud providers (AWS, Google CP, Axure) private and hybrid cloud, through a catalog-based subscription service.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS' cloud infrasturcture brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strenght including:
- Analyssis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, empahsis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook