Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for TCS is a comprehensive assessment of the company’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
TCS revenues in FY18 will approach $19bn, representing market leading organic CC growth of around 6.5%.
With its new CEO in place, FY18 has seen:
A major regrouping and revamping of the service portfolio
TCS positioning around the theme of ‘Business 4.0’: Intelligent,
Agile, Automated, and on the Cloud
Ongoing investments in areas such as igneo, distributed Agile,
proprietary IP, and innovation partnerships with academia.
3. Financial Analysis
4. Organization Structure
5. Target Markets
6. Key Offerings
7. Strengths & Challenges
9. Emphases and priorities in FY18
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of TCS’ IT
and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths,
Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new
Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the
company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook