T-Systems – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesforce Services Vendor Assessment for T-Systems is a comprehensive assessment of T-Systems' Salesforce service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in IT services and digtial.
Key Findings & Highlights
The relationship with SFDC goes dates back several years, when, in July 2018, T-Systems announced a partnership that included
- A resale agreement, with a focus on the DACH region
- Housing of SFDC applications in a German data center: this was the first data center contract for SFDC in Germany.
T-Systems provides Salesforce.com (SFDC) application services through several units: its largest unit is within T-Systems Multimedia Solutions through its Salesforce CoE.
The Coe Has a consulting and delivery role is involved in most internal and external contracts. THe CoE is also involved in identifying best practices and overall driving reuse across the firlm
The capabilities of its Salesforce CoE are complemented by other units within T-Systems and DTAG in other geographies, e.g, U.S. (within T-Mobile USA), Spain, Brazil, Czech Republic, and St Petersburg (Russia).
Note that DTAG has deployed SFDC internally and is, NelsonHall assumes, one of its largest clients worldwide.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of T-Systems' Saleforce service oofferings, capabilities, and finanical strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook