Syntel- Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Syntel is a comprehensive assessment of Syntel’s cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
For CY 2017, NelsonHall estimates that Syntel's revenues were $925m.
NelsonHall estimates that ~70% (~$648m) of these revenues are from IT operations, and ~20% are associated with cognitive IT infrastructure management services (~$130m).
Syntel focuses on the provision of cognitive and intelligent automation across three key areas:
- IT operations (infrastructure and applications): focusing on 'always on' IT environment
- Modernization: accelerators to move clients from legacy datacenters, mainframes, mid-range, lower end of the virtualized spectrum, or nonflexible cloud to a cloud native environment
- Product engineering: full stack development on cloud native platforms, DevOps, and continuous testing.
Syntel's key IP for automation is SyntBots, a unified automation platform for managing applications and IT infrastructure, including application and infrastructure support, monitoring, and remediation.
NelsonHall estimates that ~1k FTEs are dedicated to cognitive IT infrastructure services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Syntel’s cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook